Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Travel Approval is Here!


Tuesday, December 16th, in the wee hours of the morning, the email came. USICS HCM Adoptions Unit had decided we were cleared to come get our baby boy. We are overjoyed and now under much stress to get to Vietnam by Sunday so we can have our Giving and Receiving ceremony by Monday or Tuesday. We're madly making travel plans and nailing down an itinerary.
When I get more info, I'll post it. In the meantime, all that can be said is, "We're coming soon, Little Man S!"

*Just a side note* ummmm.....just checked the weather for Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City. When we land on Sunday in HCMC- 91* with humidity in the 80% range...oh boy! I guess I'm familiar with that, though. Just gonna pull out the summer clothes.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Congratulations on your pre-approval! I look forward to following your journey. We are awaiting pre-approval to pick up our son who turned 8 months old on last weekend.