Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Last night in Vietnam

He's trying to tell me that he doesn't like rainbows quite as much as I do.
It was meltdown central at our hotel on our last night.

"Mama and Daddy have wronged me!"



Loves his bottle! He's constantly pulling himself up and shimmying his way over to get things he wants, which are usually things he's not supposed to have.


We ate at this great Vietnamese outdoor restaurant where they cook the food next to the tables. The waiters loved talking to Sabian and held him the entire time we ate. It was so nice of them!




Sabian loved the waiters!




at the Temple of Literature-we saw another adoptive American couple with their daughter
they adopted from Vietnam 8 years ago.







Jeff being forced by me to pose by Santa







4 comments:

Katherine said...

You are you mommy's son, you look good in rainbow!!!

R&H said...

Love that! I totally miss having the waiters take care of my baby for me while I eat. That was awesome!
I'm glad you guys are enjoying Vietnam!!!

Julie said...

Michelle and Jeff, Congratulations on your HANDSOME baby boy!! I just read all about your trip to pick up Sabian - what a wonderful tear jerking read! I hope one day that Boston and Sabian will get to hang out together. Boston is 8 months today. I love all the photos and videos of Sabian - they are so fun and he is soooooo cute! We are very happy for you 3!!!

Amber Ayres said...

I can't wait to see him! I'm so jealous Kathrine saw him last weekend, but I had a cold and then Zac had fever for the last two days so I want to stay away till we're 100% healthy. I love the new blog and his cute outfits. Looks like Vietnam was a great time. YOU'RE A MOMMY!!!! YEAH!!! I love it! you'll do great!