Monday, December 22, 2008

Here he is!

Shelling out more cash.

Like a drug deal.



Arriving at Tam Binh orphanage.



Finally!


Holy smokes!



In the taxi driving to the giving and receiving ceremony.


Sabian crashed in Michelle's arms for 30 min. and slept through the Giving and Receiving ceremony.


Michelle is a bit happy.


Sabian was amazed by the outside world.


Mrs. Thao and Jeff getting Sabian's picture for his Visa.

Michelle trying her Hot Sling, Sabian did not mind at all.


So to clarify, this is not training for late night Wal-mart trips with a baby only in a diaper......it is hot and humid here so we thought we would let him cool off in the room.

Sabian laughing at Michelle.

Look at his choppers!

Ok, so after his nap today he woke up and freaked out! He seemed to be protesting. He seemed to be wondering where his nannies were. After a few minutes he calmed down and was happy again. We will try to post video soon.


Ok we got some poor quality video from our old point and click camera. It is a dark room so its not good but you get the idea.



6 comments:

Katherine said...

He is so beautiful! I love his little head shake thing, very cute! No goblin here!

Unknown said...

Jeff and Michelle, I can't even express the joy I have for you! How blessed you are - praise God!!!! I'm here, with Tristina, doing a duet...crying duet. Can't wait to see you guys and Sabian. Please give him a huge hug and kiss from Gramma Sug. Love you!

G&K said...

Congratulations again. It's great to see you with Sabian. Keep taking as many photos as you can. Sarah loves to look at the photos from Vietnam. When mom has to leave and she's at home with me, I quickly distract her by heading to the computer to look at the photos. Works like a charm.

Maigen said...

YAY!!!!!!! He is a doll! I am so excited for you! And for us all that he is coming! :)

Unknown said...

Hey I am from itsly, so my english is not very well.
Your story is our story we was in HCMC 3 years ago in the same period and scooter, light and everything you see now are the same. Your little boy is very nice.
Merry christmas
Andrea, Caterina e Matteo Tung

Carrie said...

Michelle I still haven't figured out which picture goes with which post, because I'm blog illiterate, but I love the picture of Sabian asleep on your chest in the car. It must be my favorite, because I keep scrolling back to it and find myself smiling and laughing and there's no one in the room with me right now! I'm a pansy.