Saturday, November 5, 2011

Last Day in Nanchang-Oct 29th















Our last day touring Nanchang in Jiangxi Province (where our daughter was born)
was Thursday Oct. 28th. Our adoption group walked around Elephant Lake and the temple in the middle of it. It was a humid lazy day and we were all walking extra slowly since the sun was out and very warm. The ceramic tiled roof on these temple buildings were red. I am in love with the detailed ceramic tiled roofs. We've seen green, blue, and yellow tiled roofs on the temples and palaces in Beijing, and now red on the temple in Nanchang.

I walk with LiLi in my hotsling, but it does hurt my back and I wish I had bought a stroller at the WalMart in Nanchang. -Although something tells me she would not appreciate being relegated to the stroller. She is definitely not down with us attempting to put her in a high chair to eat, so she sits on our laps for now.

On Friday, Oct 29th, we pack and fly to Guangzhou, Guangdong Province, which is an hour plane ride south towards Hong Kong. It's even hotter and more humid there. That's where we will finish up our adoption appointments and paperwork in the next week.

No comments: